- One Sold And Only Three More Available
- Stunning Three Bedroom Home, nestled in Epping Forest
- High Spec German Kitchen & Quartz Worktop
- Marble Floors with Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Private Gated Development - Available Jan 2020
- Stylish Designer Bathroom
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Fantastic School Catchment – Staples Road Primary, Roding Valley High School, Braeside, Bancrofts and more
Caplen Estates have the pleasure in presenting to the market Carlton Mews, a new development nestled in the heart of Epping Forest, offered at asking price of £800,000. The development is set behind private electric gates and is comprised of four three-bedroom semi-detached homes available to move in from early 2020. The properties have been stylishly designed to an extremely high specification and offer prospective buyers a modern home in idyllic settings. All houses come with allocated parking and landscaped gardens. At 1650 sqft the properties have an excellent amount of living space.
Upon entering the property, you will find a large entrance hall, living room to the front, a large kitchen/diner to the rear with separate utility room and WC. The kitchens are German made by stylish designer "Hacker" complete with centre island with feature bulkhead lighting, integrated appliances and quartz worktops. All homes have aluminium windows and doors, marbled tiled flooring with underfloor heating throughout, the kitchen/diner has large bi-folding doors to the landscaped rear garden, perfect for modern family living.
Please call our sales department to book a viewing 0203 937 7733.